- There is a total maximum bonus cap equal to $200,000 a user is entitled to receive in his lifetime as a client to the company.
- Bonuses are granted when you transfer funds from your eWallet to your MT5 Trading Account. There is no Bonus for depositing funds into your eWallet.
- The Bonus is calculated based on the amount you transfer from your eWallet to your MT5 Trading Account, not on the amount you have deposited.
- The Bonus will be available as Credits in your MT5 Trading Account.
- Any available credit from bonuses will be removed when transferring funds OUT of your MT5 Trading Account and back into your eWallet.
- It is not possible to withdraw Bonus credits.
- If left unused, Registration Bonus credits expire after 30 days.
- Registration Bonus credit amounts in currencies other than USD are subject to currency fluctuations.
- You may withdraw profits from registration bonus (No Deposit Bonus) credits when they reach a value of more than 300USD or equivalent. Please note that any attempt to transfer out less than 300USD profit generated from registration bonus credits into your eWallet with the intention of withdrawing that amount to your bank will not be approved. You will, however, be able to transfer the profits back in to your account in order to continue with your trading.